Wednesday, December 14, 2011

So Many Holiday Parties!

I've been in an ongoing nightmare of eating out - and figuring out how to eat on my plan while in many different kinds of restaurants.  Yesterday I had a corporate lunch and a work party Italian dinner.  Today I had a holiday lunch party and left-overs for dinner.  I'm just hanging in for dear life and hoping it all comes out okay!

Wednesday:

Breakfast:  Small Apple (Still Full From Last Night!!)

Lunch:  Salmon Filet, Roasted Potatoes, and Roasted Brussels Sprouts - Amazing!

Dinner:  Leftover Ravioli (4 large with NO sauce) - leftover chicken breast

Snack:  1/6 slice of Candied Apple with Caramel and Mini M&Ms - oh, the pain! ;-)

Tuesday:

Breakfast:  3 Eggwhites - 3 Turkey Sausage Links

Lunch:  Grilled Lime-Cilantro Chicken, Rice, Cabbage Corn-Salsa Slaw - a 550 calorie meal at Applebee's - so delicious.  I ate 2/3 of the meal.

Dinner:  4 Portabella Ravioli with NO Sauce.  1/2 Breadstick.  Medium Green Salad with 1tsp Italian Dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment